UAccess Provisioning Request Process
For all UAccess Provisioning requests including; additions, modifications, and/or removals please submit the request using the information below as reference:
- Make sure the supervisor, department administrator, or business manager submits the request for the person who should receive the access permission. If a self-submission can not be avoided please send us an email to Lorenso Trevino (email@example.com), cc your supervisor, department administrator, business manager, or any authorized personnel at your unit, and list the specific permission you request.
- Instructions can be found in the FAQ section here: https://it.arizona.edu/service/access-provisioning-tool
- Select Lorenso Trevino as the provisioning liaison. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the provisioning tool: https://apt.uaccess-aws2.arizona.edu/Requests/create
The following training is required prior to access approval:
- HIPAA (must be certified or re-certified within the last 365 days)
- Information Security Awareness (must be certified or re-certified within the last 365 days)
To complete them, please visit https://edge.arizona.edu
Here are some links to more specific information on the provisioning request process:
- Documents and guides on access provisioning, please visit the EAST website at https://it.arizona.edu/service/access-provisioning-tool
- For assistance with the provisioning process, please contact EAST at UITS-EASecurityTeam@email.arizona.edu or 621-4214.