College Email Migration
COM-ITS has fully transitioned the College of Medicine's email services for faculty and staff to the UAConnect365 system. Thank you for your support and patience during this past year.
We will now begin the process to retire the College of Medicine's email system. We do not expect an impact on users. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience any issues with your new emailing and calendaring system, please do not hesitate to contact us now via comhelp.arizona.edu or (520) 626-8721.
As a reminder, within the Office 365 environment the following benefits are now available for all:
- Each email account has a 50 GB email quota.
- 1TB OneDrive online storage
- Complete web access to the Office365 Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Share Point, Teams, and OneNote) and new collaboration and sharing tools for documents.
- Download desktop and mobile versions on as many systems/devices as you want (e.g., PCs or Macs, tablets, mobile devices) however, you can only be logged into a local installation of Office 365 on five (5) devices concurrently.
- Access to Microsoft Teams
- After Hours UITS 24/7 tech support (626-8324) to help troubleshoot problems or set up new devices and accounts.
- 2-factor authentication with NetID+ and powerful spam filter for better security.
- Free O365 Training (e.g., SharePoint, MS Teams, OneDrive, OneNote, Word, etc.): https://support.office.com/en-us/office-training-center