Support for AHSL Classrooms
Click here to download a PDF version
IT Support Guidelines for AHSL Classrooms 2102 & 2102A
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Technical assistance during these hours is free of charge.
Reserving Classrooms & Requesting Assistance
- Visit https://resource-scheduler.pharmacy.arizona.edu/s/roomgrid.pl to reserve either 2102 or 2102A under “AHSC Library”
- Reserve a date no less than ten (10) business days in advance
- Contact COM IT to create a ticket for your request via:
- COMHelp: https://comhelp.arizona.edu
- Calling: 520-626-8721
- Visiting our Service Desk in-person (AHS Library 2101)
- If your test requires a Secure Browser installation, share any URLs and instruction PDFs
- COM IT will approve your reservation request after the ticket has been created with all necessary information.
- A COM IT technician will communicate via your COMHelp ticket to discuss technology needs and coordinate available support within the support window.
- If your event occurs during off-hours, a final walk-through will be requested beforehand
- Be sure to read and abide by all posted signs within rooms
- Ensure spaces and equipment are left in the same condition they were found in
Key Check-Out Process
- Visit our Service Desk in-person one (1) business day before your scheduled room reservation
- Provide your Ticket # or Name, Key, & Event
- COM IT will confirm if a key is available & check one out in your name
- You will receive email confirmation of your requested key
- Click on the link in your email to accept the terms and sign for the key digitally
- Return the key to our Service Desk during the next business day.
- Loss, Theft, or Failure to Return a key may result in the cost of lost keys, lock replacements, and secondary key replacements charged to your department and loss of room reservation privileges.